Comm 100 Live Chat Reviews
|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
Comm 100 Live Chat Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
Team: $29 per operator per month (volume discounts are available)
- The plan includes:
- Unlimited chats
- Real time visitor monitoring
- Fully customizable chat buttons and windows
- Mobile apps for both iOS and Andriod
- 24/7 live chat support
- Business: $49 per operator per month (volume discounts are available)
The plan includes everything in Team plus the following:
- Operators can be grouped into departments for specialized service
- Customizable post-chat survey
- Performance reports
- Integration with Salesforce, Sendesk and Google Analytics
- Built-in language translator
- Enterprise: quote-based (volume discounts are available)
- The plan includes everything in Team and Business plus the following:
- Supports high traffic websites with millions of chats per month
- Advanced chat routing and distribution to assign chats among large teams
- Integration with Cisco and Avaya call center systems
- Single Sign On (SSO), LDAP authentication and other security settings
- Real-time supervisor dashboard, chat volume prediction and advanced operator reporting
- Personalized onboarding and training services
- Fully customizable chat buttons and windows.
- Real-time visitor monitoring and tracking.
- Rule-based proactive chat lets you reach out to your customers by inviting them to chat.
- Rich chat efficiency tools such as canned response, file transfer, spell check, shortcuts, etc.
- Pre-chat surveys to allow you to intelligently assign calls
- Post-chat surveys to allow customers to rate or comment on the chat.
- Operator wrap-up (chat tagging) allows operators to enter the chat outcome in standard form.
- Rule-based chat routing and allocation.
- Team collaboration and supervision.
- Complete easy-to-search chat history.
- Insightful performance reports & analysis.
- Multiple languages and auto-translation.
- Granular permission setting.
- Industry security and reliability.
- SSL Encryption
- CAPTCHA verification
- Integration with popular analytics systems:
- screen sharing
- help desk
- contact center
- Web, desktop and mobile apps for all major platforms.
- APIs and webhooks.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited with an A+ rating.
- Embraced by over 100,000 businesses and institutions around the globe.
- A range of powerful add-ons are available for Business and Enterprise plans.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Comm100.com/LiveChat for yourself...
» Click here to visit Comm100.com/LiveChat
« Back to the rest of our Live Chat Support Software Reviews