Comm 100 Live Chat Reviews
|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
Comm 100 Live Chat Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
Team: $29 per operator per month (volume discounts are available)
- The plan includes:
- Unlimited chats
- Real time visitor monitoring
- Fully customizable chat buttons and windows
- Mobile apps for both iOS and Andriod
- 24/7 live chat support
- Business: $49 per operator per month (volume discounts are available)
The plan includes everything in Team plus the following:
- Operators can be grouped into departments for specialized service
- Customizable post-chat survey
- Performance reports
- Integration with Salesforce, Sendesk and Google Analytics
- Built-in language translator
- Enterprise: quote-based (volume discounts are available)
- The plan includes everything in Team and Business plus the following:
- Supports high traffic websites with millions of chats per month
- Advanced chat routing and distribution to assign chats among large teams
- Integration with Cisco and Avaya call center systems
- Single Sign On (SSO), LDAP authentication and other security settings
- Real-time supervisor dashboard, chat volume prediction and advanced operator reporting
- Personalized onboarding and training services
- Fully customizable chat buttons and windows.
- Real-time visitor monitoring and tracking.
- Rule-based proactive chat lets you reach out to your customers by inviting them to chat.
- Rich chat efficiency tools such as canned response, file transfer, spell check, shortcuts, etc.
- Pre-chat surveys to allow you to intelligently assign calls
- Post-chat surveys to allow customers to rate or comment on the chat.
- Operator wrap-up (chat tagging) allows operators to enter the chat outcome in standard form.
- Rule-based chat routing and allocation.
- Team collaboration and supervision.
- Complete easy-to-search chat history.
- Insightful performance reports & analysis.
- Multiple languages and auto-translation.
- Granular permission setting.
- Industry security and reliability.
- SSL Encryption
- CAPTCHA verification
- Integration with popular analytics systems:
- screen sharing
- help desk
- contact center
- Web, desktop and mobile apps for all major platforms.
- APIs and webhooks.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited with an A+ rating.
- Embraced by over 100,000 businesses and institutions around the globe.
- A range of powerful add-ons are available for Business and Enterprise plans.
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Comm100.com/LiveChat for yourself...
» Click here to visit Comm100.com/LiveChat
« Back to the rest of our Live Chat Support Software Reviews